Here's the breakdown:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9-10 inch cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
2. Turn your grill on medium heat and grill 5-6 pineapple rings for a few minutes per side to get those nice grill marks! You can use fresh or canned pineapple! The grilling is optional!
3. Take a boxed yellow cake mix and follow the directions on the back, except lowering the oil to 2 tablespoons and adding a 3.3 oz box of white chocolate pudding.
4. Place your grilled pineapple rings around the bottom of your prepared cake pan and sprinkle a generous amount of brown sugar in and around the pineapple rings!
5. Pour the cake batter in the pan and into the oven for 30-40 minutes until the center of the cake is set!
6. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes. Then carefully turn out on a cake plate or cake stand, slice and enjoy!
images by Kara